- This event has passed.
Senior Health Talk – A Discussion on Elder Law
April 19, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Michael B. Cohen, Attorney and Counselor at Law and Elder Law Specialist will be discussing various topics including:
• Estate Planning
• Medical Power of Attorney
• Statutory Durable Power of Attorney
• Changes in the law that impact estate documents and planning
• Avoidance of courts after your passing
• Prevention of nursing home poverty and Medicaid
• Benefits to certain veterans or their surviving spouse for non-service connected disability
Class will take place in the McRae building at Arlington Memorial Hospital in the basement, classroom C1 and 2.
Light refreshments will be provided. Please park in the Vandergriff parking garage and have your ticket validated in class.
Space is limited, call 1-877-THR-WELL (847-9355) today to reserve your spot!
For more information please contact Joy Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-960-6411