- This event has passed.
Moving Mom & Dad – Arlington Southwest Library
March 10, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Moving Mom & Dad: 5 Common Mistakes Adult Children of Aging Parents Make and How to Avoid Them
Join us for an exclusive seminar designed specifically for those assisting elder family members with late-life moves. As experts specializing in assisting mature home buyers and sellers, we will introduce to you the five most common mistakes made by adult children of aging parents and how to avoid them.
You will gain valuable insights and strategies helping you and your family to…
• Communicate more effectively
• Create a plan of action for future care needs
• Locate suitable senior living options
• Simplify the relocation process
• Find and hire the right support when you need it
Register by calling the Southwest Branch of the Arlington Public Library at (817) 459-6900.